There is lots going on at the Leopardstown Christmas Festival. The event always attracts celebrities and stars from across the music, sporting, corporate and political worlds, as well as racing fans from near and far.
If you're still hungry after Christmas dinner, why not savour some of our festive food and drink? Warm up with a hot whiskey, or sample our many hot food options which are available across the racecourse. We have an array of fantastic all-inclusive bundles and packages to suit all budgets and preferences.
Make sure to be in the Festival Marquee at 11am before racing each day, where we host an exclusive Winning Line Tipster Panel on the morning of each race day. This is a complimentary event available to all Leopardstown attendees, so make sure to bring your pen to mark your card with the hot tipped horses for the day! Inside the Bespoke marquee, you will find seating, a full bar, and an electric atmosphere. Registrations for Ladies Day on Thursday 28th will also take place in the marquee.
Tuesday December 26th 2017
Racing on day 1 of the Leopardstown Christmas Festival 2017 will include,
• The Horse & Jockey Maiden Hurdle of €13,000,
• The Thorntons Recycling Maiden Hurdle of €13,000,
• The Knight Frank Juvenile Hurdle of €45,000 (Grade 2),
• The Cardinal Capital Handicap Hurdle of €13,000,
• The Racing Post Novice Steeplechase of €90,000 (Grade 1),
• The Racing Post Handicap Steeplechase of €26,500 &
• The Lep Inn Flat race of €9,500.
Wednesday, December 27th 2017
Racing on day two of the Leopardstown Christmas Festival includes
• The Paddy Power Maiden Hurdle of €14,000,
• The Paddy Power Beginners Steeplechase of €14,000,
• The Paddy Power Steeplechase of €100,000 (Grade 1),
• The Paddy Power Future Champions Novice Hurdle of €85,000 (Grade 1),
• The Paddy Power Handicap Hurdle of €27,500,
• The Paddy Power Steeplechase of €190,000 (Ext H'cap Grade B) and
• The Paddy Power Flat Race of €11,000.
Thursday, December 28th 2017
Racing on Thursday, December 28th 2017 includes
• The at The Races Maiden Hurdle of €13,000,
• The Pertemps Network Handicap Hurdle of €25,500,
• The Ballymaloe Food Beginners Steeplechase of €14, 000,
• The Squared Financial Christmas Hurdle of €85,000 (Grade 1),
• The Irish Daily Star Novice Handicap Hurdle of €17,500,
• The Leopardstown Christmas Chase of €150,000 (Grade 1) and
• The Midland Legal Solicitors Flat Race of €9,500.
Friday, December 29, 2017
Racing on the final day of the Leopardstown Christmas Festival includes
• The Adare Manor Opportunity Series Handicap Steeplechase of €18,500,
• The Leopardstown Maiden Hurdle of €13,000,
• The Willis Towers Watson EBF Mares Hurdle of €40,000 (Grade 3),
• The Neville Hotels Novice Steeplechase of €85,000 (Grade 1),
• The Ryanair Hurdle of €100,000 (Grade 1),
• The Top Oil Novice Handicap Hurdle of €28,000 and
• The Donohoes Marquees Flat Race of €10,500.
Ticket Hotline: (01) 289 0500